Super Bowl Party: Check it out Seahawks and Broncos Fans!



Hello Super Bowl Fans


I found these great printable templates for a super bowl party. I also made my own printable template to add to the others below. All templates have both team (Seahawks, Broncos) so pick either one to use. I'm a Seahawks fan, so you know what I'm choosing! Lets go Seahawks! I really hope they win!

Here is my banner and cupcake toppers I made for the Seahawks. I also made regular Super Bowl 28 banner and cupcake toppers. I will be mixing and match for the perfect decorations.  


Seahawks Cupcake Topper and Banner.


Super Bowl 28 Banner and Cupcake Toppers!





Check out this fabulous template printable from undercover hostess! My favorite template printable because of the great banner!

Seahawks:

 


Broncos:


http://undercoverhostess.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/set-hike-football-party-printables/


Look at this cool  printable template from Second Chance to Dream! The drinking straws are my favorite from this site.



http://www.secondchancetodream.com/2014/01/super-bowl-xlviii-party-printables.html



Also check out this other Super Bowl decorations from Diana! Love the toothpick flags!



http://www.dianarambles.com/2014/01/super-bowl-xlviii-free-printable.html

Here is my Menu for my Super Bowl Party! I will be posting how I used all these different printable templates. Also how the each dish turn out!


ENJOY THE SUPER BOWL!

Follow us
Twitter @A4laaChannel @EmeraldCSisters
IG @A4LAA @Tishas_Creations
Facebook: Www.facebook.com/EmeraldCitySisters

Thanks for reading my post!
;) Aleisha

Labels: , , , ,