Elba Naturals N.2 Anti Acne Anti Blemish


Hello Readers

It's Tisha here again to give you another product review. So I got to try this wonderful acne fighting gel for free, to give my opinion on how well it works or does not work. I was very skeptical because no acne medicine has yet to work for me. 

 Let me explain my skin Journey. Ever since puberty I have been dealing with acne and very oily skin though my teens and all of my 20s. With my wedding approaching I just want to have flawless illuminating skin. Can't blame a girl for trying right? :-)

 I have tried pro active and a number of other acne fighting solutions. Some of them work for a while but then my skin develops this immunity and they no longer work. 

Every time I would start a new acne product my skin would go through this process of breaking out first before it started to clear up, for a couple of days or weeks. Then go back to breaking out again while using the product. 

My skin also would scar the thing I hate most about acne! I have very fare skin so no hiding scares and I don't like cover up. So as you can see I have had a true battle with acne for a while now in my life. 


Enough with the doom and gloom already on to the good stuff. Elba Naturals Anti Acne Anti Blemish gel is hands down the best product I have ever tried in my life. 


It quickly treats infected acne without scaring your skin. It reduces redness and blemishes after the first use. This has been my experience with the gel. I washed my face for the first time with it and it felt clean, clear, and no redness. It did not dry out my skin at all. It minimized my blemishes and my pores. I felt like it penetrated my skin and magically heal and cleansed it better then before, its a wonderful mattifying effect. 



It's the first product that worked on my sensitive skin. Natural & organic a truly gentle treatment. It's a perfect blend of non-comedogenic (does not block pores) and relaxation. Highly detoxifying and that to me is an extra boot to get the healthy looking skin I want for my wedding. 


This product is cruelty free no testing on animals. Made in the USA Comes in a 1 oz bottle, with an airless pump to protect the gel from contamination. You'll LOVE this gel... but if you don't, no problem, they will return your money!

If your interested in trying it out for yourself just click the link and it will redirected to Amazon.com.

As you can see from the photos no acne. I do have scaring from picking at my skin. The Gel cleared my acne and reduced blemishes. Now all I need is a good scrub and dark spot treatment and I will be good to go for my wedding

Thank you so much for reading. Tisha 



Labels: , ,